Friday, March 18, 2011

So You Think You Can Dance?

Photo courtesy of Nestor's Blurrylife via Flickr

While walking today, I pondered a plethora of thoughts.  First off, how hard would it be for me to become a b-boy?  (You can learn about b-boys by clicking here).  I mean, if I got in shape and trained really hard, could I pull it off?  Recently I watched one of the zaniest/most entertaining movies in quite some time.  It's called The LXD: The Uprising Begins (LXD stands for League of Extraordinary Dancers), and is currently available on Watch Instantly via Netflix.  It's all about dancing, with comic book-styled heroes and villains thrown in for good fun.  If you have ever watched So You Think You Can Dance (and I KNOW you have) and enjoyed it, I believe you will love this movie.

After much consideration, though, I determined that my b-boy days are far behind me.  My talents lie elsewhere.  Sadly, I know I can't dance. 

Right now my walk takes just about 45 minutes, and gives me plenty of time to just think. And as you can tell, my mind is full of things to think about.

What about you?  What do you think about when you exercise?  Do you listen to music, and if so, what type?

No comments:

Post a Comment