Saturday, April 16, 2011

The City Harmonic - Manifesto

I have a confession to make - I love music!  If you look at the list of labels from my blog roll, 3 of my 4 most frequent labels are bands, with #4 being a song.  I enjoy discovering and sharing new music, and want to begin passing on a new song to you each Saturday in preparation for worship during the weekend.

I recently discovered The City Harmonics, with the song Manifesto beginning to get some radio play.  I love this song, and hope you either already do or will very soon.  I find the song to be relevant during this Palm Sunday/Easter season.  The lyrics follow the video - enjoy!



We believe in the one true God
We believe in Father Spirit Son
We believe that good has won

And all of the people of God sing along

Amen

We are free He died and lives again
We will be a people free from sin
Well be free a kingdom with no end

And all of the people of God sing along

Amen

Our father who art in Heaven, hallowed by thy name
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done
On earth as it is in heaven.
Give us our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who have trespassed against us
Lord lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil
For thine Is the kingdom, power and the glory forever

We’re singing –
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment